Saturday, June 6, 2009

Huge Haulin' Time!

Few days ago i have received an order from Glamour Doll. I have order the following colors

-Sugar Plum
Vivid purple + Vivid yellow= Matte Purple
-Glamour Girl
A vivid purple color with a little shimmer!
-Shaded Orchid
A very dark purple color.
-Violent
A soft violet
-Blueberry Lush
It's a vivid color Blueberry Style!

I love purples and i seem to never have enough of them! I've try these already put didn't take picture of the first make-up i did with them. I mostly used the purple in this order. My fav in these 5 eyeshadows would be The shaded Orchid, as i love most dark eyeshadows and the light one would be the Violent. These 2 combined is enough to make one make up. I don't know if anyone has tried these but when i had them on, they went into my crease line, even when i used them with my favorite eyeshadow primer with my indelible cream shadows from M*A*D, any other eyeshadow hold pretty well all day but these one, not so much but i am willing to give them another chance when i'll get the chance.

I've also received my pachage from Well.ca these following items:

-Physicians Formula Rx Circle control concealer in Fair light.
-Covergirl fresh complexion under eye concealor (my fav)
-Revlon Custom creation foundation in Light
-CoverGirl proffessional loose powder
-maybeline Instant Age rewind double face perfector - Conceal and highlight in light
-Clearasil skin tone acne treatment cream
-Velvet touch depy face - facial buffer + refill
-Ardell Accent lashes #301
-Ardell Accent lashes #305
-Ardell Duo eyelash adhesive
-CoverGirl Line exact liquid eyeliner in Very Black
-Sally Hansen No Chip - Acrylic Top Coat
-Maybelline Salon Expert Nail Colour in
Cherry Sin
Extreme Blackcurrent
Midnight Red
-L'Oreal Paris Line Intensifique in Black Mica
-Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner, waterproof in Onyx
-Olay Regenerist Eye make up remover (i swear only by this product!)
-Olay Regenerist Detoxyfying pore scrub
-Revlon Makeup Eraser Pen
-Dormer 211 Face cream with SPF30 (i have to maintain my pale face for a natural goth look :P )
-Clean & Clear soft purifying cleanser

I know that is a whole lot of products! But hey! we don't have these product in store here so Hurray for Well.ca!

So i will do some kind of review with these products in the coming days so i will post alot more now that i got new products in hands! ;)

~machachai

No comments: