Thursday, February 5, 2009

Package received!

Went to the post office this evening and got this!

Olay regenerist
- Daily regenerating cleanser
Olay regenerist night
- Night recovery moisturizing treatment

Physicians formula
-Mineral tinted moisturizer in fair to light.

As i am more concern about my age, i switch to my regular clean and clear regiment to Olay regenerist products. I always believe that to take care of a prone to acne skin like mine should stick to products like clean and clear. As i was looking for an alternative because i am aging and now nearly in my 30's :-O, i was browsing on the internet to see what was available for an aging skin but still prone to acne and blemishes. Then i found Olay and it's working perfectly fine for me, keeping my skin clear but also taking care of my skin due to aging.

Also discovered Physicians formula through a fellow blogger Nessa, she's the one to go see for mineral make up which most of where i shop for mineral make up is from reading her blog. I usually use Physicians formula organic wear but Well.ca didn't had it so i went for an alternative; Mineral wear.