Saturday, January 17, 2009

M*A*D Silky Smooth Silicone Foundation Primer!

So, i've received my order from M*A*D minerals make up. I've ordered 2 foundation primer since i've never bothered to a primer. I have nothing to compare it to so i'll just say what i think of it.

For sure this primer will be my main primer i'll use from now on. This primer glide on the skin very smoothly and leave the skin very soft. Usually i use only a moisturizer before my foundation and my skin never felt this smooth and soft as with this primer. Plus it the foundation definitely "grip on" your skin and increase the wear and longevity of your foundation. My skin usually get oily and shiny in the middle of the day but i notice that with this, my skin wasn't as oily as without a primer, plus it contains Vitamins A & E, grapefruit extract to soothe the skin and the anti oxidant help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wringles! My fines lines under my eyes weren't as appearant with a moisturizer alone.

I've also received two Multi use loose mineral pigment, Poise and quiet storm that i' haven't used it yet and a shadow/eyeliner sealant.

More order to come: Rimmel London Recover Anti Fatigue Illuminating Foundation, Rimmel London Recover Anti Fatigue Concealer, Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer, Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer

No comments: